Sunday, February 19, 2017

As promised, Update # 3


Hi all! I'm finding Sunday is a better day to write my updates so here it is. This week was a busy one for me. My favorite cousin and her family came to visit, but amazingly I did get some writing done. I've officially reached 39,201 words on the Five Days Five Kisses project. I figure I have about three more chapters to write to be done with the rough draft, which is AWESOME!

Also, I have to tell you about a happy moment with my paranormal series, The Secret Keeper series. Book 1, The Secret Keeper was nominated and won first place in two categories by the Paranormal Romance Guild! That was such a fun surprise. If you want to read the review it was given, here's the link.    Paranormal Romance Guild



For today's update, I'm going to tell you about another one of the characters named Liberty and even some secret information about her that you'll only learn in her own book(imagined, but not written yet). Here are ten things about Liberty that will make you fall in love with her character.

1. Liberty is Nikola and Maya's best friend. Oh yeah, they are triple trouble.
2. She was named Liberty because her father was a new Senator in the United States Congress when she was born.
3. She was student body president in High School. Do you see a pattern:)
4. She's got kind-of kinky/curly hair that she always fights and lots of lovely freckles.
Here's a pic of what the three girls together might look like. Which one do you think might be Liberty?

5. She has a tendency to say whatever she is thinking.
6. Once she sets her mind to something, nothing gets in her way, not even her two best friends.

7. She drives like a maniac, all the time!
8. She dreams of being the first woman president of the United States.
9. While most people her age don't "get her" Adult just love her.
10. Sometimes she feels left out because Nikola and Maya were friends first and this means that she's left out of some inside jokes and history.


So there it is. My goal. Next update, I'll be done with my rough draft and diving into making this fun Rom-com a fantastic story that you'll love!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment