Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nate and Jenny

Let me confess to you.  I am a new blogger, unviolated by experience, and clueless in my own right.  That being said, I wrote the book, Unbreakable Love(as I mentioned in my first blog) and now, suddenly I am a blogger and worse than that I am a bloggee, running around reading other people's blogs.  Is blogee even a word?  What am I saying, this is the internet, we make up words whenever we want.  I digress.  The point is, I think I am starting to get the hang of this blogging thing and I know what I want to write about tonight. I want to tell you about the main characters in my upcoming book. Nate and Jenny are their names.  For the past year, these two people have been floating around in my head and now, even before the book is in print, I want to tell you a little about them.
Nate is a guardian angel with a serious inability to follow the rules.  He's not rebellious, he's pragmatic, sometimes accomplishing his mission despite the rules.Oh and by the way, he's surfer gorgeous, complete with subleached hair and tan skin.  I figured if I get to create an angel, why not!  Nate is the book character that you can't help but fall in love with.  He is the one, that you lay awake at night and think about, because even when he makes mistakes, he's still worth the trouble. 
Jenny, the girl he is sent to protect, (I don't want to give too much away because their is all kinds of surprises in this story) is the girl next door.  She has long chestnut brown  hair, repleat with ringlets and is a sweetheart.  Her life is stable, with a loving family and a quick witted best friend named Marissa.  The only betrayal or intense heartache Jennie has ever experienced was when her first love, Jace, cheated on her, destroying her trust in the opposite sex.  When Nate comes into her life, she  is wounded and fiercely protective of her vulnerable heart. 
Now that I have told you a little about Nate and Jenny, what do you think will happen next?   I want to tell you, I really do, but what would be the fun in that.  Maybe next time I'll tell you about Celeste.  Just learningf about her will want to make you go out and buy some junk food.  Until next time...  

No comments:

Post a Comment